Monday, April 13, 2009

I,need some ideas for decorations using ribbons for my curtain?

Is my Grandparents 50th anniversary.I have to make decorations using ribbions.e.g flowers,bows but I need a little directions to follow in making it.

I,need some ideas for decorations using ribbons for my curtain?
try this site


http://mariesmanor.bebto.com/Window_Trea...
Reply:If you need them for a cuttian, purchase a wooden dowel or a thin trim form Home Depot with the length needed. Then using a staple gun staple the ribbon the the dowl after cutting it the desired length. Keep the ribbon tight together or loose depending ton the look you want. For extra style try weaving extra ribbon on the tomp in a basket design. Use a hot glue gun to keep in place. Depending on the weight of the curtian you have created you can mount to the wall by using the staple gun, double sided tape ( if temporary), or with simple nails. Depending on the colours you use, this can be very festive.



super nanny

No comments:

Post a Comment