Monday, April 13, 2009

What is she thinking?

so my girlfriend broke up with me 10 weeks ago. for 4 weeks after, she would call me for an hour or two a night, and send me alot of sms%26#039;s a day. said she was feeling closer to me. then she hooked up with a random guy, really regretted it afterwards, and told her parents what had happened (that would have been hard for her, she grew up in a really religious family). since then i%26#039;ve cut the contact, as i still love her dearly, and need to start moving on, since she is not good for me at the moment. we were both each others firsts, and she means the world to me still.





now...in the last two weeks, she has a new boyfriend. but she still has the flowers i gave her on our 6 month anniversary in her room (long dead, but her sister said she refused to throw them out), and a mutual friend of ours said she talks about me alot when they hang out together.





does all that mean anything? has she completely moved on? is there a chance still? its all pretty confusing....

What is she thinking?
Wow, I understand why you are so cunfused. The same thing happened to me, except it was my ex playing the role of your ex......and my ex is a guy. Does that make sense? Anyway, duh!!!! She still likes you, she%26#039;ll deny it, but it%26#039;s so obvious! I think she either was afriad that you two were going to fast, like you said, religious family........or she had a moment when she didn%26#039;t feel the flame of love and so in that moment she broke up with you. Now, she realizes that she still likes you, and a lot. She didn%26#039;t want to feel that because she knows that she made a mistake in breaking it off with you, so she hooks up with someone else trying to feel the same amount of love she felt for you, apparently that isn%26#039;t working out for her and she can%26#039;t help talking about you non-stop because she thinks about you non-stop. It%26#039;s all very complicated, but my point is she screwed up, and still likes you. So just act like a good friend, hangout, talk, etc....and she%26#039;ll eventually break up with the new guy and then you%26#039;ll have your chance to take her back. Ok? Ok. Good luck.
Reply:if a gal really loved a guy she wouldnt date someone else thats the rule. Move on for the better N she might kept it for memories the flowers.



White Teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment