Monday, April 13, 2009

Valentine's Day..... I'm kinda hurt...... I need suggestions please ++++++++++++++?

My boyfriend and I celebrated our Valentine%26#039;s Anniversary lastnight. He took me out to eat. And I got him a memory box with all sorts of stuff I made for him. He liked it.





For some reason, I want more. I want him to atleast give me a card, or a stuffed animal, or flowers. I just want something to look at and think of our first anniversary together.





Lastnight honestly just felt like any other day we hung out. Except we went out and ate... by ourselves. He dressed up though when he said he didn%26#039;t want to. I thought that was sweet.





Last Valentine%26#039;s Day, he asked me out with a card he made, a little stuffed animal, and a bag of chocolates he got for me.





I told him thank you for dinner. I didn%26#039;t tell him I just wanted a little stuffed animal or perhaps a card also. I didn%26#039;t want to hurt him.





I feel like an a s s for feeling this way. This is our first anniversary together... actually my first anniversary EVER.





Am I weird for feeling like I want more? What should I do?

Valentine%26#039;s Day..... I%26#039;m kinda hurt...... I need suggestions please ++++++++++++++?
He took you out to dinner, he got dressed up and you had a more adult Valentines Day than last year. Last year was a baby-style day with silly little childish toys.


Be grateful, thankful and stop feeling weird. Stuffed animals are for babies. Dinner out is for mature couples.
Reply:first valentines aren%26#039;t very romantic wait till next year



nanny

No comments:

Post a Comment